Applaws Dog Adult Chicken Lamb Small & Medium 2kg
As well as being naturally hypo-allergenic, it contains purified beta glucan from yeast to help improve the immune system.
A complete and 100% natural dry dog food for small to medium sized breeds which is rich in chicken with lamb, and contains no cereals. It contains 75% meat and 25% vegetables for a natural diet. Applaws Adult Small & Medium Breed Chicken & Lamb is the first of its kind which contains 75% chicken. As a complete dry food, Applaws contains 75% meat with a variety of fruits, vegetables and herbs, which are designed to simulate a natural diet in a dry form. Applaws does not contains any artificial sweeteners, colourings or chemical additives.
Applaws Adult Small & Medium Breed - Chicken with Lamb at a glance:
- A complete feed for small and medium-breed dogs
- 75% meat, 25% vegetables
- Completely free from grains
- Shape and texture of kibble ideal for dog's jaws
- Made exclusively with natural ingredients
- No colourants or attractants, artificial preservatives and flavour enhancers
- Natural DHA: support for the development of the brain and ocular function
- Probiotic: to help regulate intestinal flora and digestion
- Beta-Glucan: rom yeast to help improve & strengthen the immune system
- Brewers Yeast Extract: one of the best sources of the B group vitamins. Necessary for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolisation
- Lingonberry extract: known for its positive effects on the urinary tract, cell ageing and healthy skin & shiny fur
- Natural EPA: one of the most important nutrients for brain and nervous system function
- Natural glucosamine & chondroitine: can help with active mobility & vitality
- Rosemary extract: contains a number of active compounds to boost the immune system and fight free radicals
- Salmon Oil: an excellent source of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Taurine: supports heart muscle function and good sight
- Vitamin E: helps with cell regeneration, cell protection & muscle function
Dog's weight Food per day (g) 2.5 - 12kg 45 - 155 12 - 25kg 155 - 260
61% chicken (from dried chicken meat), 10.5% chicken mince, 6% potato starch, 8% dried peas, 5% lamb (from dried lamb, 2.5% poultry oil (omega-6 fatty acids), beet pulp, poultry sauce, whole egg (from dried eggs), cellulose plant fibre, minerals, vitamins, salmon oil (omega-3 fatty acids, EPA & DHA), dried tomatoes, dried carrots, chicory, alfalfa, seaweed, yeast extract (purified beta-gluten min .0.1%), glucosamine, dimethyl sulphate, chondroitine, carrot, mint, paprika powder, turmeric, thyme extract, citrus extract, taurine (1000 mg/kg), yucca extract, lingonberries, fennel extract, carob extract, ginger, rose hip extract, dandelion extract, rosemary extract, oregano.
Vitamin A [retinyl acetate] (19,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 [cholecalciferol] (2000 IU/kg), vitamin E [alpha-tocopherol-acetate] (640 mg/kg), sodium selenite (0.33 mg/kg), calcium iodate, water-free (3.26 mg/kg), iron sulphate, monohydrate (233 mg/kg), copper sulphate, pentahydrate (40 mg/kg), manganese sulphate, monohydrate (94 mg/kg), zinc sulphate, monohydrate (444 mg/kg).
Natural antioxidants: mixed tocopherols.
To stabilise intestinal flora: E1705 Enterococcus Faecium cernelle 68 [SF68; NCIMB 10415] (1,000,000 KbE/kg).
protein fat fibre ash carbohydrates calcium phosphorus taurine 38.0 % 20.0 % 4.5 % 8.5 % 23.5 % 1.8 % 1.33 % 1000.0 %