Farmina N&D Chicken and Pomegranate Adult Cat Dry Food
Every Farmina food is made with the best ingredients with the correct amounts of protein, fats, limited carbohydrates and advanced long life vitamins and minerals. The Natural & Delicious Grain-Free formulas are comprised of 70% animal ingredients (pre-cooking weight) and 30% vegetables, fruits, vitamins and minerals. These diets are also quite different from competing foods because they use better quality protein sources that are devoid of bone, so ash is as low as 7.80% and calcium and phosphorous levels are controlled.
- This high protein, limited carbohydrate, and low fiber all life stage cat food is free of grains and glutens.
- 97% of protein is from quality animal sources which makes for a low ash content. Ingredients are also fresh and never frozen for optimum nutrition.
- It's a low glycemic formula so it's a great option for pets that need a food that won't spike blood sugar.
- This GMO-free formula doesn't contain peas, lentils, pea protein, chickpeas, or added plants oils.
- Natural omega fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat while added pomegranate and berries are rich in antioxidants to help fight free radicals.
Boneless Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Fat, Dried Whole Eggs, Herring, Dehydrated Herring, Herring Oil, Pea Fiber, Dried Carrot, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Inulin, Fructooligosaccharide, Yeast Extract, Dried Pomegranate, Dried Apple, Dried Spinach, Psyllium Seed Husk, Dried Sweet Orange, Dried Blueberry, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, Turmeric, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Beta-Carotene, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Manganese Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Ferrous Glycine, Copper Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Dl-Methionine, Taurine, Aloe Vera Gel Concentrate, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative).